Old 12-26-2007, 10:34 AM
barnbum

The folks here have inspired me to work with my scraps for 2008! (very good news) :thumbup: So, I decided to try some of those string squares this morning. (more good news!) Much to my dismay, as I was scrounging around in the big cardboard box, I found tiny pits to a fruit of some sort. Critters! (the very bad news!) I thought my stash was ruined! :cry: BUT, upon taking the box outside and removing each strip and square, I discovered the critter had only visited to store some dry pits, it had NOT eaten the fruit and pooped or peed in my stash! (the oh so VERY good news :!: ) :D :D :D :D :D

So--I'll be headed to Wal-Mart for plastic containers to sort my stash in. (here comes the ? :wink: ) How do you sort your scraps? I'm thinking flannel needs its own container, then lights, mediums and darks? What about earthy colors? Nature? Kid prints? It's an exciting, but overwhelming task ahead. Thank goodness my darling daughter is here to help. Anyone else want to join us?
Here are some photos....

Attached Thumbnails attachment-55589.jpe   attachment-55645.jpe   attachment-55735.jpe