Old 10-15-2011, 07:41 AM
charismah
Banned

Marie sent me her version of K3N's 13th Fandango.

I have to say "Pressure". LOL

Marie is so nice and easy to work with...Really a blessing from God!

I felt pressure because Marie is entering this quilt into her local show, plus it is K's pattern.....so many of you have seen it before....So I took the quilt to have a quilt planning effort with some other LAQ's I know.

It's good to do that sometimes because somebody might be able to see something I don't...and think of a different design idea or something.
Well my friend came up with the background design....I have to say when I first started the quilt I had a bit of an attack ...DOUBT. Then I sent pictures to Marie ..who loved it and finished up the quilting...life is good!

I tried to get as many pictures..it's hard to see in some cases...but I tried to make things asymmetrical....in some cases...because I am a human quilter and to have everything be perfect is difficult ( for me anyway)...but enough symmetry that it doesn't take away from the pattern...if that makes sense?

Marie did a beautiful job with her interpretation..beautiful colors, applique, piecing. Wonderful!

I used W&N batting. I quilted everything freehand on my 26 INNOVA.

Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-271559.jpe   attachment-271560.jpe   attachment-271561.jpe   attachment-271562.jpe   attachment-271563.jpe  

attachment-271564.jpe   attachment-271565.jpe   attachment-271566.jpe   attachment-271567.jpe   attachment-271568.jpe  

attachment-271571.jpe