View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 07:53 AM
Minnisewta

Originally Posted by cherrio
OR START WITH GETTING ANSWERS AS TO WHY THE RECENT CHANGE? sorry bout caps. but seriously-get answers
She is a single parent and she broke her leg in July. She has no family in the area so the neighbors have been helping her as much as possible. I won't even go into what the last 2-3 months have been like for her. She had to move the beds down to the main level and has pretty much had to live in the living room/dining room and kitchen. We neighbors have helped with wash/litter box cleaning and getting the baby in and out of the car seat in the morning and night. The day care lady helps her at that end. Every week something else goes wrong like the car breaks down , the kids get sick. I'm sure it has been the worst 5 months of her life. She is a very kind and caring person and is a great mother to her 2 boys. She has the patients of a saint and her boys are her first priority. The 3 year old has been at this day care for over 3 years and likes to go there. Nothing has really changed at day care that can point to why this is happening. The day care provider is very good at what she does and the little boy likes her too. I don't think changing day care would help and it may make it worse. The mom is a psychology professor at a college and is doing everything to figure out how to change this.
so that is the story with my neighbor.
thanks for your concern and help with ideas.