View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 11:12 AM
Rosyhf

My life in art. I do miss the years that I spent painting my decorative and folk art and going to shows and visiting with people and friends.

I am having a feeling to do a little craft show as of late, I have a few things and can make a few more.

I thought I would post some funny pics of things I use to sell. Bear in mind that I don't have any of this stuff anymore, everything was sold except the pig and that's the story lol...

Here is a group of happy cows that sold at the first show, I didn't have a one left. hahahah they used to make me laugh. I would set tables up in my studio and as I finished a group, I would put them on the tables.

There was this huge Frankie and he sold right away lol. I still have the pattern and might repaint him for myself now.

And then there was the pig. I cut him out myself and painted him and took a lot of time with him. I noticed hubby being very strange around the pig, he kept putting him in places where he couldn't be seen. I came right out and asked him what his deal was...he confessed he loved the pig and hoped he didn't sell....hahahahahah

Well I just took that pig and hid him and gave him to hubby, he was so happy....I guess he knew I wouldn't make another as he was a bear to cut. The pig is still here at the doorstep leading to the studio lol.....
Attached Thumbnails attachment-271707.jpe   attachment-271708.jpe   attachment-271709.jpe