View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 09:21 PM
marytoddliz

I have 7 machines and use them all but one. my main machine is a 30 year old New Home Memory Craft 6000. I love it and will really hate to give it up. I have a Viking Huskquvarna, limited Edition. I bought it to do embroidery work. I am still getting used to it so don't do very much just sewing on it. I have a old Kenmore I use when my New Home is in the shop, which is often lately! it is good for back up but not for heavy use. I have a Babylock surger I use a lot for finishing edges. I have a viking felting machine that is fun to create with. and my quilting machine is an industrial Riccour. The fastest machine I have ever used! And the one I don't use is a 1921 singer that I would love to get converted back to a tredle machine.

I feel blessed to have what I have, and I would love to have a long arm quilter. I also looked at the new Janome 12000, what a fantastic machine!

New Home is actually a Janome product, for a little while they used the name New Home in the US, later they changed it back to Janome, but it is still the same manafacturer. I love the brand and think they have a great product!