View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 09:27 PM
biscuitqueen

but first I have to get a sweater bc I have a tank top on and I will get cold. I live for my snow cone machine, no it lives for me lol. In 3 years I have bought 2 machines and use them at least once a day, in most cases more than once. The lid now comes all the way off and I have to bounce it up and down a couple of times b4 it will shut off. It makes an awful noise the whole time it runs, you can here it all the way outside. I run this machine in the summer time no later than 3am on any given night with the voice of my oldest "are you serious?" and I just have to laugh. Sometimes it gets really hot, what are you to do? SNOW CONE!

I have many food quirks. I can't have nothing touching anyone on my plate. Call my crazy----my kids do. I can't have eggs and syrup on the same plate. I will eat my pancakes first, rinse plate and go back for eggs, hash browns, and sausage.

I love to watch other people eat when we go out. I have fun, my hubby however will put a little of everything on his fork. This to me is hilarious. I could never be that brave.

what are your quirks--------I'm just saying. tell me please.