View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 12:46 AM
Gerbie

Originally Posted by catray
I download quilt patterns and I will probably never get to them all. But I would like to take to local office supply to have ring bound. What I don't know is how to sort and put into like patterns and or like whatever. Any ideas please!
Just a suggestion - I arrange mine according to subj. matter, as someone else listed, table toppers, tree skirts, etc. then my quilts according to patterns, log cabins, pinwheels, diamonds etc. Instead of having them ring bound, I purchase a box or more, of plastic sleeve protectors form Wal Mart or Sams, and three ring binders, then I can insert my patterns into the plastic sleeves and arrange them accordingly in the 3 ring binders. It is really handy for me, and you can always add to the binder this way,where you could not if you had them spiral bound at an office supply. This is just my way or storing my patterns. I always did this with my different subj. matter for my classroom when I was teaching, and could pull the info. out and use year after year, without damaging the original by tearing it or whatever.