Old 10-16-2011, 01:12 AM
JHolm

Good morning everyone! Was quiet day yesterday.

Cindy you and your furbaby look so cute together. I'm glad to hear you are getting better step by step. Just don't rush it.

Well I've decided to stay on the board if you'll have me. I need the encouragement and support and I think I can provide some of the same to others. I know I'll never win a fat quarter but don't mind sending one out every month to a member who has earned it. It will be woth it to me to maintain my weight because I of all people know how easy it is for it to climb back up. So I'm here for maintenance and support and all the friendship I can get.

My prayers are with all of you. You know it's Sunday which is a bad day for me but I don't know if I'm going to church today or not. I don't feel so good. Yesterday was the day that the neurologist doubled my topomax and I was drugged most of the day no I feel real light headed and groggy, This is how I felt when I first took my meds yesterday then slept most of the morning. I have a quilt class this afternoon so I hope I snap out of this.

Have a good day everyone. Happy sewing!