Old 07-17-2009, 09:50 AM
KittyGram

Originally Posted by Bevanger
My Walmart is horrible in the mornings, so I have 2 favorite gals in the fabric/craft area, so I got their hours and go when I know one or the other is there. I sometimes stood there forever and asked for help several times, That urks me to no end. My 2 gals I just love. I get ideas and a very nice attitude. One gal gets the newsletter from here, and loves our forum. I put the bolts on the cutting area......And they glady cut it.. Its sad when you get a crappy sales person. I've gotten that at Joanns ... Just a while back I asked for 4 yrds of fabric cut in 2 , so 2 Two yards cuts. Good Lord ya think I was asking her to cut off her arm. :(
Actually, the one Wal-mart near me that I like has an elderly woman that works in their fabric/craft dept, and I adore her. But she LOVES to chat. A lot!!! Stupid me, the day that I waited for 45 min. to get that one yard - I went to the crappy Wal-Mart instead of the good one, just to avoid that woman - I was "short on time" - yeah, shows me, doesn't it!!! I tried to save a little bit of time by avoiding a sweet person, who I really do adore, only to be avoided for 45 minutes at the other store. That should teach me!!!!