View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 06:48 AM
pattis47

I am only missing a few patches of hair so far, but I have not finished this block yet. I hope I don't have to do that "comb-over thingy to cover those spots......
I have tried the glue tip and it has made the tips easier to manage, just hope it continues to go as smoothly until this block is finished. When I looked at it, initially, I was going to put it off until last, but decided if I didnt do it now, I may never do it and it would be a shame to do the other 35 blocks and not finish the whole thing.

Originally Posted by sandpat
Patti...hang in there with 19....I decided that I will be doing some type of thread painting with my quilting to catch a few of those stray threads that I couldn't seem to conquer! :wink:

Also, I tried the tip about dragging my needle through the glue stick, then dragging the bit of glue into the inney...that DOES help! Try that on the inney...then try to trim as much excess of the taper end of the scroll as you can. (Would ya' listen to me...all sounding like I know what I'm doing...LOL!!!