View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 09:01 AM
pattis47

Trish,
Have you been to the quilt shop on Pulaski Hwy in Elkton? It is called My Favorite Quilt Shope. We have a "Soup and Sew" every friday from 9 - 5. Bring a project, come join us for fellowship, fun and help with whatever your question is. We generally have lunch about 12:30. Lauren provides the soup, and we bring our own drinks. If you have time, please join us.

As you find the time, I hope you will join some of the swaps that are on here. My favorites are the Doll Quilt Swap each month, fabric postcard swap, and the 1 1/2" "postage stamp swap that happens about every 3 months....I am collecting those to do a quilt. There are many others that are alot of fun and you will learn new techniques or refine the skills you already have with the help of the very knowledgable quilters on here. Look forward to talking to you soon and seeing you join one of the swaps.

Originally Posted by Trish88
Patti...thank you so much for the information...I so love your quilt......thx also for the warm welcome....and I see you live in Maryland too...Iam in Nottingham, Maryland...and I will definitely be back to follow this quilting board....Trish ;-)