Old 10-16-2011, 10:07 AM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by plainpat
I'm leary of most restaurants calorie count, where it's offered.DD has kept a lot of wt off & she stays with 5-6 places she trusts & also has favs she usually orders in each.
Happy anniversary to you. Looks like you know how to lose wt & that's a great thing.Your supper sounds delicious.

Originally Posted by bjeriann
Hi everyone. Hope you are having a great weekend. We went to Ruby Tuesday's last night for our 28th anniversary. I ordered the Chicken Broccoli Parmisan, it was only 411 calories. But the bowl they brought out was so big and tasted so good I knew it had to be wrong. So I got a to-go box and put over 1/2 in it and enjoyed - really enjoyed the rest. Do you think restraunts really watch and measure the lo-cal menu like they are should? I've gotten things on afew different times that the amounts were not the same as the time before.
Cindy- glad to hear you are getting better.
I totally agree about being leary of the nutritional counts on restaurant foods. The biggest reason for that is that they advertise the counts based on serving sizes but many times their "serving" sizes are not the sizes they serve you. Same with fast food.

Dinner will be steak with fresh green beans, salad and onion roasted potatoes. So so good. It has carbs because of the potatoes but not too too bad.

I have been reading the posts and after each one I have been praying for the poster. You guys are always in my prayers!

After all these months I can easily say that you guys are like family to me! Thank you for all the encouragement and love!!

Missy