View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 09:04 PM
Fritzy

Leaving for a three day retreat at a new hotel on the lake on Friday morning. It's only 50 miles from here & my friend & I are going to stop at a really nice quilt shop that just happens to be right on the highway we take. We get to bring whatever projects we want & they are going to have some quick demos of other little projects if we want to make them. I've only been on retreats where we've made a mystery quilt so I am really looking forward to this one to be able to work on my own things. I've been digging through my UFO's & have actually finished a couple already. I've got so many odd ball projects that I have been putting off & I've finally got in the mood to get my stack down. I plan on making a couple of Xmas gifts too because I have a lot of those I need to make too. The weather is going to be in the 60's on Fri. & 50's the rest of the weekend so we should be able to take a walk along the beach. I think I'll feel like I'm in heaven! No husband & I can sew & sew & sew. We really don't sleep too much either! I'll let you know how it went when I get back.