View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 06:14 AM
Linkbeth

another Brand new week...hope we all have a good one and thanks for 'sew' many nice friends and communications..was going through a 'funk o sort's' since retirement..I know every one said there was one.. i just didn't realize just how much it would affect me..been working since I've been 16 y/o..was doing ok (so I thought) till I visited my older (10 years) Sister in LI this summer..It was a good time to see her yet sad in that we couldn't do what we normally did...I came back totally in a funk till my Oldest dgtr suggested I get busy making my Granddaughter's new Step Dance dress for the National competition ...also made youngest Granddaughter 'fantasy' dress/which is a recycled Goodwill Dress.. Both dresses took a first prize win(the School Dress and the Fantasy Dress) Oldest granddaughter won 1st in her dance and it was such a nice time to get away to Connecticut. put me in the mind set of getting back to my love of sewing.. am now preparing to learn a new skill of quilting to add to my passions..this site is just Fan Fab...thanks all!

velvet top/Taffeta sleeves/bottom/gold embroidery ribbon/green gossamer veil in back
[ATTACH=CONFIG]272764[/ATTACH]

Stretch velvet fully lined w/spandex/Satin cape w/purple lining/gold ribbon trim
[ATTACH=CONFIG]272765[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-272711.jpe   attachment-272712.jpe