Old 10-17-2011, 08:48 AM
Cre8tvlwyr

Originally Posted by sandpat
Cre....the originator of this thread isn't a member of the board any more...Esquiremommy, me, Lacelady and Butterflyspain kinda took over. It really will run itself, the only thing to do is encourage each other...that is if you use the same weekly schedule for the blocks thats already been created. Feel free to use the same schedule and if you need any help...I'll be happy to assist!
I just sent you a couple of messages Patti :)
Hi Esqmommy! how's things going? I sent you a PM several months ago too fellow esq [only you really use it :roll: ] I also think you are the only one Patti listed for the DJ cheerleader & leaders not in AOTH???

I really really have to finish some things by the end of the year and my DD is going to NIH for an observational behcet's disease study last wk of Nov-Dec and I'll be joining her [hope they can help her!! pray!!! pls]

I wonder if it would make sense to start another [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY TWO thread - just so the 400+pages doesn't make it so daunting to join up. Or perhaps I can take some time to list the thread pages that address each block and list that on an adjoining topic site??? Then we can put an opening 'welcome to everyone interested in starting/continuing a DJ ...we will be continuing the thread started by the first cyber party Jan 2010 on page 4xx or 5xx' and list the pages they can refer to for help with certain blocks?? what do ladies all you think??
Gus