Old 10-17-2011, 07:15 PM
Cre8tvlwyr

Originally Posted by sandpat
In the virtual section, there are individual threads for the blocks and they are well worth looking at prior to starting those blocks. Of course, the blocks are listed by the week and the weeks correspond to the original schedule.

I'll go look for your pms Cre..but I would really recommend that 1st you start a thread telling people that there will be another group starting in .......

Then when the time comes, I would start an entire NEW cyber sew thread. This one has gotten so long, that it is too intimidating for new people to get started. Noting important pages, like Lesley's QAYG method would be a great idea
though.

Editted: I don't have any messages from you Cre...
MEA CULPA! :oops:
I sent PMs to Luvmoretherest [?? sorry I am clueless as to board name here :oops:

But I agree with all that you are saying Patti. I will not begin until January, let people know they can refer to the topic list entitled 'the famous DJ circa...' for the threads for this block party, but as I also said this many pages is way too daunting for any newbie. I'm always tempted to read every word! With AOTH it took me over a week to catch up when I finally was determined to join the fun.

I will PM you now :)
Monica/Gus