Old 10-17-2011, 08:05 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by BuzzinBumble
QuiltE that's cool! I didn't know tape came in "dots." Where do you find that? I bet it would speed things up considerably.
I had troubles with the double sided tape. It either didn't have enough bulk to fill gaps in between the pressed items and the board or it stuck too well. I kind of dull the stickiness by sticking it on my jeans and then pulling it off.

Actually I don't use a regular inkjet printer, although that works too. Ours is an ink jet printer but it is made for artists and photographers: An HP Photosmart ProB9180. It takes 8 different colored ink cartridges... hubba hubba! I did comparisons with that too and the photo quality and color nuances and intensity is way ahead of our regular printer's capabilities. Jeepers, I sound like an ad for HP. ;)
Looks like you are more than the average home printer use ... high end stuff, eh? :) Check out the scrapbooking supplies for the dots .... though I know I saw that type of stuff in Staples in the regular section with scotch tape recently. I get what you mean that some stuff may not work with the bumps in the leaves, etc.

Remember the old saying ... if it ain't broke ... don't fix it!! :)

(and with this, I think it's time for me to hit the "hay")