View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 05:50 AM
KyKat

:oops: I think this is one the quilting police just might get me for. Seriously! I just realized I don't have a stash. Never did apparently. I was looking for fabric to sash a quilt with, and, yes, I have tubs and bins and bags, but - - - I have three king/queen WIPS sandwiched and partially hand quilted; several large tubs that contain PIGS with all the fabric for tops, backs, thread for the tops and hand quilting, batting - and of course, I can't cannabalize any of that because, you know, I'm going to do all of them -- eventually; I have a tub of pieces from handkerchief size to maybe 1/2 yard size (scraps I guess) but nothing large enough to sash an entire quilt with; a box of doggie bandannas (um, must do something with those); boxes of thread, embroidery thread, hand quilting thread, a whole box of markers, dye sticks, crayons (my new thing); a tub of cut out fabric for applique, with the fabric to sew them onto; several yards of tan, flimsy fabric (where'd I get that? must be MIL inheritance :?: ); but no fabric that I have for just -- whatever? Did you ever hear of such? Oh, my goodness gracious! I feel like a fraud. A quilter with no stash. Must run to the fabric store immediately.