View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 05:10 AM
jodimarie

The Leavenworth Kansas store just competed building a new store and much to the delight of the manager there is NO fabric. He seemed quite pleased passing on that news to anyone who asked. I will admit, the close out sales were good but so sad in a way. Local cities that have fabric depts. Atchenson Kansas, the Bonner Springs, Kansas store, the far North store in St. Joseph, Missouri ( there are 2 super stores 4 miles apart ). There are several Walmarts in Kansas City that do have fabric but these are the ones closest to me. You can pull up the Walmart home page and list of all stores, then call before going to see if there is fabric or not. Saves time and gas but please, be nice to the person on the phone....they aren't happy that the fabric is gone either!!

As much as we complained over the past several years, I was hoping that corperate would change their minds but from what I've been told, all fabric depts will be gone by the end of the year or early into 2010. Period end of discussion........... :roll:

jodimarie in Leavenworth Kansas