Old 10-18-2011, 12:39 PM
BuzzinBumble

Originally Posted by grammatjr
Your fabric is beautiful! What an amazing garden you must have. It would be such a shame not to offer that for others to buy.

Did you know/remember that you can have custom made fabric, from your own pattern/photo/drawing, etc? I know you offered to seel for what it cost you to print, but if you used a commercial printer, it could be yardage.

There is a member here who made a gorgeous shoe panel. Off the top of my head, I cannot remember the name of the company, but if you Pmd her, I am sure she could point you in the right direction.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/user_pr...?usernum=16724
Wow - thanks for the nice words and for the “heads up” about the custom fabric! I had no idea… it never even entered my mind that it would be possible. Now I’m wishing I had joined the QB a lot sooner - like before I purchased my printer. ;)
Have I ever told you that every time I see your avatar I smile? Such a WONDERFUL picture! You should get it painted!

Originally Posted by EmiliasNana
The name of a company I have used with great results is: \http://www.spoonflower.com/welcome

Quilting fabric is $18/yd if I remember correctly(Samples and FQs are also available) You upload a file to their website and it usually takes less than two weeks. Hope that helps.
Oh My Goodness! Thank you for sharing that! Wowie Zowie!

Maybe you two should post a topic on it - with all the fabric fanatics and creativity here on the QB I bet a lot of people would LOVE to give it a try! I checked out your link EN and am so thrilled! And they carry it further than just printing out your fabric too. They will let you decide if you would like to offer it for sale and give you a 10% commission if they sell it to other people too. They take care of all the expenses in production and shipping and the sales interactions. I have to say, weh I sell things on my own, after expenses I do not make 10%. I count it good if I even make $1 an hour! So that is one super cool website!