Old 10-18-2011, 01:37 PM
Glenn

Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by vintagemotif
Originally Posted by Charlee
Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by Glenn
Charlee eat your heart out. Here is my lady all cleaned up and ready for a party
Glenn, I think we are all 'eating our hearts out!' What a great job you did - I love your machine, cabinet - the whole package! Enjoy her!

Nancy

Glenn, I don't spend a lot of time in the shop so did I miss the Model of this machine? It looks like a 127, but I have not seen those decals. I thought at first the decals were the 'Rose and Cornflower' because of the green - but, it is not that decal? Do you know what the decals are called?

Charlee can you go to the site we can't mention to see if they have that decal listed?
:) I already did...I went lookin' as soon as I saw the first pics of her! Those decals are the Orange Blossom/Dogwood Painted decals used on the Model 27 rectangular bed, and on the VS3, Model 28 1891 version, and were only used from 1890 to 1894.
I think I confused Nancy by stating to Glenn, enjoy his Singer VS2. My mistake since it isn't a VS2.
Thank you Charlee! Orange Blossom/Dogwood! Wow, so that machine has to be either a 27 or 28 since the bobbin winder is low. I can't tell by the picture - nothing to compare it to - whether it is the full sized like the 27 or the 3/4 sized 28? Glenn?

Nancy
Bojangles it is a full size 27 VS2 and it really sews great.