View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 02:25 PM
watterstide

on the usps site, it has calculate postage. you put in your zip code and thier zip code..then you pick the package type, my books i am selling can go media or first class..so they are in a large envelope...that is the one i pick..and then i get a price.
you can not do the "click and ship" for first class online.
you CAN ship first class from paypal or stamps.com ( a monthly fee for that one)
i invested in a scale a few years ago, for around $20. worth it..since i also sell on ebay, besides here..i can print postage stamps,(considered metered mail) and shipping labels. i can also schedule usps pickup when i use the click and ship.
anything else you need help with? been doing it for years. you can also ship out of the country on line..BUT you still have to go to the PO for them to scan it..(you get a scanned label on line with your paper work for overseas)

Originally Posted by babyboomerquilter
I have seen here on the board,when someone is selling something in the Classifieds that say--- Just give me your zip code and I will tell you what your shipping cost will be for the items you purchased. I have looked everywhere and do not know what resource they are using to do this. USPS only gives you the Express & Priority rates. Does anyone know where to find that information?