View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 07:12 AM
Honeynga

Originally Posted by Honeynga
The weather hype here (West Ga) has been about the cold weather coming in.....yesterday was 80 deg., low this a.m. was 61, which I don't think is cold....THEY keep saying it is coming this way....one weather forecaster has been talking about snow in the north GA mtns !

I certainly enjoy cooler weather, almost cold, I think I feel better and certainly enjoy staying inside and quilting !
So, I'm replying to my own post ! Got showered and dressed this a.m. in t shirt, shorts and sandals....walked out the door a little before 8 a.m., and oh my gosh, it was raining a steady cold rain, wind blowing and the temp had probably dropped to about 50 ! Didn't take me long to come back inside and change into more weather appropriate clothes !

The plus side is that my apt is so tight and secure I almost never have to turn on heat ! Moved in here in Feb, 2011, and I think I MIGHT of run the "big" furnace once to knock the chill off.....I typically use my little electric heater that looks like a radiator....saved big time on my natural gas consumption this past spring.