Thread: Moving to FL
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 11:37 AM
jaciqltznok
Banned

Originally Posted by fmd36
She looked at the Christian schools in FL and they can cost between $12-14 K per year/per child.. Co. has told him it is not necessarily perm. because they have offices all over the USA. No one in the office is from FL. One guy goes home to MD 2x/month. They also just moved into a bigger home(here in NH) last Christmas and if they try to sell they will get caught in a "short sale".Other than the job for him and the "perks" no one can see anything positive in it for the family. He also has the option of flying home 2x/month but , lets face it, 3 boys will do beter with their father around. I guess it is no different than servicemen being deployed. Time will tell....I hope she stops crying pretty soon. He leaves on Monday and will be back home for Thanksgiving. We will take up the slack, but at 79 and 76 our energy level is not what it used to be...but "we will get er done." Lord willing.
do like we military do it...send him down there for the first 6 months to make sure it is a FIT for him...before moving the family down and all...he can make do in a small apt. I am sure...the boys can harden up as will mom...makes seeing dad all the sweeter!