Old 10-19-2011, 02:25 PM
CAS49OR

On my last vacation I brought up the issue of bedbugs with the hotel. They were so aghast, like I insulted them. Looking at the bedbug registry.com they are widespread, and some people here (on this board) have bought things they regretted bringing into the house . One gal had paid for 3 fumigations after bringing an easy chair into the house.

I went out of my way to tell the host that I did not suspect her hotel of bedbugs, but you "never know", and she was totally unaware of the situation.

I told her the hotels I stay at, like her high class hotel, have had issues.

Oh, bottom line, I think to be responsible -- I would wash it before I re-sell it.

Originally Posted by Nanamoms
WOW, all these posts certainly make my decision easier!! NOT!! LOL

I guess the "bedbug" thing is what worries me. I was recently at the convention center/hotel in our capital city...the only one that can be used for large gatherings. I didn't stay overnight at the hotel but my friend did and she found a bedbug in her bed. YUCK!!!!! She reported it to the manager and they "offered her a free breakfast"! The event director also told the hotel when she was settling the event charges and all they wanted to know was the room no.!!! It's sad!