Old 10-19-2011, 04:14 PM
KastleKitty

Originally Posted by Nanamoms
I know the washing/not washing fabric question has been discussed in depth but my question is regarding some fabric that I bought at a yard sale. There is some very nice fabric in the bag (like some that was just listed here for sale) that I know I won't use. I would like to list it here for sale and then keep what I want to use myself.

Ok, now do I wash and iron it before listing or do I list it with the caveat that it was purchased at yard sale and has not been washed? The seller were "upscale" and actually was a jewelry maker and had really nice things. I haven't brought the fabric inside yet...its in my car as I was undecided what to do.

Would it bother any of you to buy fabric listed like this?
I read a post from somebody who purchased something from a 2nd hand store and carried bedbugs into her house because she did not wash it and put it in the dryer right away. I can't answer your question, but with all the problems that have been talked about in the news about staying in expensive hotels/motels and then bringing them home, I would be careful.