View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 08:24 PM
Mandie

My little dog only wets or poops on the floor when the weather changes. She really hates to get her feet wet or cold. Sometimes I have to pick her up and take her outside and wait for her to go. Other times she will go out but does her business on our deck. I figure I can just hose it off better there than on my hardwood floors.
Originally Posted by LLWinston44
I went online and checked out the belly bands and whipped one up. I'll put it on him tonight and see how he does. It's a very crude model, but if it works I'll make some nicer ones. I'm SOOOOOOO hopeful! lol!!

I really think, after talking to the vet today, that he is just rebelling against the cold, due to his previous treatment. I have to admit that I can sort of relate.... I hATE the cold, it get's in my bones and HURTS. He's just a little guy and if it feels like that to him then I guess I'd want to pee somewhere warm too. lol

I'll keep you posted. and THANKS for all the help! I LOVE this board, and all the people on it! I was talking to my mom a few minutes ago and told her all about how you guys helped me come up with the belly bands and she was so puzzled that I got my help from the Quilting Board. haha.