Old 10-20-2011, 04:42 AM
Chris Penna

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
My DH knows that I've been looking for my zodiac sign in fabric for ages. He knows I love celestial things, and that I've done a lot of studying of astronomy.

So, today he tells me that he bought me fabric that he thinks I'll like - and that it should be arriving in the mail any day now.

Aquarius fabric!!

And, not only that, but he said, "I don't know how much yardage goes into a big quilt, but I got you 8 yards. Hope that's enough."

So... what would you make with it??
This would be perfect for one of Judy Sisneros 9-Patch Pizzazz quilts (or wall hanging)! Cut up the panel into two 12 1/2 X 12 1/2 Suares of the focus, two 6 1/2 x 12 1/2 rectangles of the focus, Seven 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 squares from focus and companion fabric (with so much yardage you wouldn't have to purchase much extra companion fabric), then make 9 patch blocks in at least two different fabric combinations and then put on a design wall and sew! It sounds complicated but its designed for a beginner to expert!!!!! I wish I had a picture to send you. C&T Publishing has the book. I just bought it so I know it would be available!