Old 10-20-2011, 05:18 AM
starshine

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938
Originally Posted by Airwick156
I also am sorry Lori that people are not following all the rules. That makes me angry also. I have read some of the posts that are saying that their SP partner does not make any posts. Maybe that needs to be one of the requirements of the SP swap. I don't know. It just makes me upset too knowing that some people are taking advantage of you when you are doing this for all of us. I also think that, since we are supposed to do tracking on the packages, that when we pm you saying we have mailed our packages that we have to give you the tracking number. I don't know maybe I am talking out my ears but its just flat out WRONG for people not to follow the rules.
I have to agree with you, I know I emailed Lori my tracking # and imagine some of you keep track yourself... Making people post a note every once in awhile would help. We all can't post every day, but if you are in the swap than you need to post and let us know you are in it and say hello...Would that work for all of you, lets try to help Lori here... so she isn't under stress from people not receiving their packages and sending her notes, I am guilty so I know... and am sorry... I am impatient..
I don't see a need to require participants to post on the thread as that may be harder to do for some, but they do need to pm Lori, and if they are posting other places on this board they have no reason to not pm Lori, or their sender when they receive. I don't have a problem with including the tracking number when I pm that my package has been sent. I have done that voluntarily sometimes in the past. But if someone isn't even pming Lori that they mailed it will it make a difference if they are asked to include the dc#? --Lori still won't have it. But that said, if we were to include it Lori would have another tool to use. But as stated by many, she should NOT have to do any extra searching for tracking information.