Old 10-20-2011, 07:26 AM
irishrose

Lisa, if you put up with 24 years of an abusive relationship,you deserve to know there are men out there who aren't like that and you deserve some happiness. No man defines me, I am me without one, but they sure make life more interesting. Is his number on your caller ID? Call him back and tell him you'd like that coffee or lunch. He has one plus already in that he is in a care giving profession - make that two since he's good looking.

Xylie, glad to hear from you. I wake up paralyzed every morning and wonder if this is the day I lose my mobility - then moving around and a hot bath and I become less painful and more bendable. My body is still surprisingly limber but I no longer would attempt to put my foot behind my head. What if it stayed there? I have some plumbing to do that will need some Gumby like movements.

Beachbound, Love the picture. You look strong and toned. I agree with Lisa - you must look gorgeous cleaned up if you look like that remodeling a bath.

Nanci, your posts are always good for a smile. Sorry your weight isn't behaving. There's always the gremlin in the back of our minds that says "What if I can't lose this?" Give him the boot. Remember last month when I was stuck and ran out of cheese and became unstuck? What is your cheese? I have lost this month's projected 2 1/2 pounds. Now to keep it off.

Jeanne, will the smaller dose of anti seizure meds be enough? You're not every big and some of our bodies are fast reactors and don't need as much of a med as others. I can't take the full dose for my nerve damage - not and stay upright, but obviously the smaller dose is working because I am better.

Murphy1, your picture is lovely. I wish I could let my hair be gray. Think how much time I'd save and I could buy another yard of fabric. I have an aunt in Sacramento. I liked the Sierras when we visited.

Lynne, very pretty new picture and what an astonishing weight loss this month.

Missy, congrats on your successes. Your hair will grow back if you change your food intake. Can you take supplements? Biotin helps with hair growth and there are others, plus you are correct in increasing the protein. Don't waste your calories. The yummy food will still be there when you are have attained your goal.

Wishing everyone a healthy eating day and a nice amount of exercise. It'll be another cold, wet walk here.
Judy