View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 01:27 PM
alaskasunshine

Hi there, I also am a cancer survivor! :thumbup:
Since you already read the best book ever THE CHINA STUDY (besides the Bible) the only other book I can highly recommend is Eat To Live. After reading the China Study my DH and I are steady eddy in the Nutritarian way of eating since June 26 this year. We DO NOT eat ANY ANIMAL PRODUCTS period. My husband used to HUNT and Fish but no eating of meat, no wild salmon,no organic chicken (we gave it all away)no organic eggs, na da zip zero zilch! We feel great and I have lost 35 pounds since June 26th and DH has lost 30 pounds. My cholesterol went from 225 to 144. Everything is excellent! We went to a health getaway and had a test run on our corrotid artery (non invasive) and it showed my corrotid a tiny bit of blockage and my DH had almost complete blockage. He is exercising and now he is drinking my green smoothies. He just started so I make his with just a bit if kale, mine has lots of kale!
Get back to the China Study, and save your life! PLEASE please do this. Also Dr Fuhrman has a great web site for you to check out.
God bless you as you take care,
Tootsie