View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 10:23 PM
Lv2sew2011

Originally Posted by marymc
I found a stylist I love at Cost Cutters! I go to her for everything. $14.95 cuts with coupons available most of the time. Hair cut yesterday, called and got my name on the list, went in, caught up on her family and it cost $11.95. I get a color every 3 months or so and then it runs about $70 for cut and color. Check out the chains, BF goes to a salon where cuts are over $40 now. There are good stylists out there you just have to find them!
Most of the chains are own by the same company...

Here in Oklahoma Regis Hairstylist owns, Super Cuts, Smart Styles, Pro Cuts, and a few other's can't think of the names right now, I use to work for Regis and they charge a lot for Haircut but only pay there employee's, minimum wage or commission what ever the most. They made a bundle off me, but I didn't make crap...finally quit. So I tried booth rent, $75.00 week and had to buy my own products, if you don't have a clientel you make nothing, and it takes 3 years to get a clientel. So sometimes they have no choice but to charge that to make mends meet.