View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 01:26 AM
twinkie
Power Poster

I know your heart is breaking and this is your way of sending a piece of your heart with him. Just remember what a stablity
you have given to his life. I know you feel fortunate to have had him as a part of your life but he has been just as fortunate to have had you in his life. Just keep him in your prayers and let him know when he is grown, you would love to see him again and that you will always have him in your heart.

Originally Posted by daisyboo9
I had a little guy come and live with me when he was 6, he stayed for a year almost to the day. He came back to me last March at the age of 12 and is now moving on to Kinship care. I love this little guy with all my heart and I am having a very difficult time letting him go. The first time he left I didn't know how to quilt so I took him to build a bear workshop where he chose to make Elmo. When he came back, he was only able to bring one thing with him and he came with a very well loved Elmo. I hope he loves this present just as much, and more than that I hope (please forgive me) that he comes back to me.