View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 06:17 AM
AshleyR

Well, I certainly didn't mean for this to turn into an Aunt Becky advertisement or a LQS bash or a machine-quilting bash.
I'll be honest, I had an idea in my head about what machine quilting is... and I didn't think it was much of an art. Push a button and it quilts itself? But that was before I joined this forum and realized that it's not just "set it and forget it". So I looked around the internet and found some amazing examples of machine quilting!! We all have our preferences, and that’s why they offer chocolate and vanilla ice cream.
The ladies at the quilt store were perfectly nice to me and I’m not complaining about that store-or any store for that matter! They didn’t have what I wanted, and I still have to wait on it to come in the mail. Life goes on! I wrongly assumed that they would carry something that AC Moore, Michaels, Joanne’s, and Hobby Lobby didn’t carry either. I wasn’t impressed by the store, but that doesn’t mean that they are bad and I’m sorry if my venting came off that way.