Old 10-21-2011, 01:10 PM
Charlee

Originally Posted by miriam
Hanging my head in absolute shame... I dragged home a couple sewing machines today.... One of them is pppppplastic. Oh for shame. It is a Genie. It is all there. I don't know why but it kind of spoke to me. Next I have to get it cleaned up & running I guess. What ever. plenty of time for that one. I found a PDF manual. Seems like it might be nice to haul around - not too bad for weight.

The other machine followed me home and we let it in the house... OH my! I've been watching FOREVER for a Singer 319. This one needs some TLC - it has a bad case of neglect. I need a manual for sure. I don't think I can figure it out with out one. WOW. I'm sure it is pretty under all that grunge. The table is simply. drop. dead. beautiful. DH even admired this one. It had a handful of attachments and yes the bobbin case is there. It has a couple extra throat plates, too. I noticed it has an internal belt and an external belt??? Wonder why? How hard is it to get needles and bobbins?

I'm thinking the rescue of the 319 MIGHT get you some leeway on bringing home a...a....a.....well...you know!! ;) :lol: