Old 10-22-2011, 09:39 AM
Nanamoms

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Originally Posted by Glenn
Originally Posted by melinda1962
Like you all don't know what a Redeye looks like, here is my new toy. She wasn't too dirty, so cleaned up pretty and dang it sews good.
You have a really nice red eye there. This is my favorite machine the 66 I have three 66's. I agree they sew really well and easy to maintain.
Glenn
The 66 is my all time favorite machine to work on and play with. I can completely gut one main shaft and all and put it back together again sewing in just over an hour. I have been working on a project for the last year and a half with a buddy of mine that I hope to post photos of the prototype later this year if not by the first of the year. I think you guys will love the machine and the improvements I have made to it from the original. But that is all the information I am giving so far. Since I have been sick I have had to put everything on the back burner so nothing has been done towards anything but me trying to get well.

Billy
Yes, Billy, you take it very easy, man!!!!! I want to get that repaint 66 in Ruby Red that we talked about from you when you get well!! Of course, I just want you to get well soon (or as well as you will be able to get!) Val, don't let him overdo, ok????