Old 10-22-2011, 04:19 PM
epson233

first of all thanks to all for the very nice comments received on my previous items posted this morning -- as i am new i am still wondering around the site --

can someone clue me in as to what LQS -- BOM -- DH (evidently refers to the husband) and LA mean -- i do not text message to i'm pretty well sitting here clueless in vancouver washington in these matters

well onward and upward in regards to making a cover for your sewing machine using the grocery bags that have replaced the plastic and paper bags for a more friendly environment for mother earth

i take the bag turn up the sides to cover the height of my machines -- which are the singer featherweights and the elna su 68s --

i then stitch down the length of the bag handles and viola -- i have a cover with pockets to hold my foot pedal, cord and anything else i wish to keep handy or hide while keeping my machine dust free and waiting for the next project

i can then embellish with decals, tassels and buttons or beads to suite my taste -- this is always the fun part -- going into my goodie trunks and finding what i have squirreled away over the months and years
Attached Thumbnails attachment-275592.jpe   attachment-275593.jpe   attachment-275594.jpe