View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 06:52 PM
Izaquilter

Ohhhh what a day! Was so much fun, beautiful day out for quilt shop hopping & just enjoying the weather on this beautiful fall day. Six of us went to Effingham IL to Angie's 9 Patch quilt shop & found BAGS & BAGS of deals from there we went to Arthur IL & went to Stitch & Sew quilt shop in town in Arthur. They have soooooo many fabrics to look at & still at good prices. The price of cotton hasn't had them raise their prices yet. From there we hit a few shops on Main St & then on to Miller's Dry goods where I think we spent the most money on fabric. After we left there we went to Beechy's Bulk food store & bought up a bunch of goodies. I got my steak knives that I had been looking for! From there we went back into town & at at Yoder's Restaurant & MAN was the food good. By this time we were starving! We stopped at McDonald's & ate a light breakfast & that was all the food we had all day until around 4 PM. So we all had a wonderful meal & headed home from there. I think everyone enjoyed the day out & can't wait for the next time we get together. These were all quilting friends of mine & everyone had a great time I think. ENJOYED it totally
Attached Thumbnails attachment-275647.jpe