View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 07:42 PM
BKrenning

I tried to test quilting designs I had digitized for my PC Quilter but it kept binding on something. I had to keep going up & down the stairs to try different things until hubby finally agreed it was a problem he needed to fix. He's the one that made all the modifications it needed to work on the frame I have now so of course I all ready knew it was one of his modifications causing the issue. I used it without bothering him at all on my original frame. He supposedly fixed the issue and I tested it again without it binding but I tested it when he first modified it and didn't have this issue. He seems positive that it is now "fixed." I'll keep my eyes open for the wheels I want to put on it instead of his modified system.

By the time he got it working properly again and I tested it to make sure--LOL--it was time for supper.

Tomorrow, I'm going to piece the backing for a throw size quilt and load it all on the frame and use the designs I tested before hubby's modifications quit working again while doing the weekly laundry. Hopefully I can get the kids to do the grocery shopping.