Old 10-22-2011, 08:44 PM
craftybear
Google Goddess

Hi Everyone,

I have organized another meet and greet and it will be Friday, October 28, 2011 during the Quilt Show in Westfield, Indiana.

This will be my 6th Meet and Greet that I have organized so far.

If you would like to join us please send me a private message so I can explain to you where we will be meeting at the show and also give you my cell phone #.

Also please post a message here on this thread if you can meet us.

October 28 , 2011 (Friday Show)
Hours: 10 am to 5 pm
Admission: $7.00
Westfield Middle School is located at 345 W Hoo-ver St, Westfield, IN, near the intersection of US 31 and 181st Street.

over 400 quilts on display
Vendors will be at the show

the Quilter’s Guild of Indianapolis presents its biennial quilt show on October 28 and 29, 2011 at Westfield Middle School. Hours are 10am – 5pm both days. Admission is $7.00. Children under 12 are admitted free. The 2011 Show theme is ―A Quilters Journey and this special challenge competition invites members to sub-mit quilts that interpret ―A Favorite Trip . Contemporary to traditional, bed quilts to baby quilts, art quilts to wear-ables, over 400 items will be on display. Check Quilt Guild’s website (http://www.quiltguildindy.net) for view of this year’s raffle quilt. Saturday will feature an auction of small quilts that have been made and donated by guild mem-bers. Appraisals, lectures and demonstrations will be given on both days. There will be a vendor area, with booths representing fabric stores, sewing machines and craft suppliers. Westfield Middle School is located at 345 W Hoo-ver St, Westfield, IN, near the intersection of US 31 and 181st Street.
Quilt Show in Indianapolis