Old 10-23-2011, 08:23 AM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by purplemem
I'm back to the bent'n'dent grocery store. My dh is out of oatmeal, his favorite breakfast food.

I just joined Walgreen's Walk With Walgreens. They give you points, bonuses and coupons to use to encourage your walk.
http://walk.walgreens.com/

I made it to the mailbox and back today! I am increasing my steps, but still huffing and puffing. No results back from the tests. I will go by the hosp next week and requests copies of the results. Then I have them in my hot little hands!

I feel like this month will never end. I don't know if it's because I ran out of money so quickly, or just the change of the weather. It feels forever long to me.

I am enjoying the beautiful sunshine and cooler temps, though. I will get out for a little while today and walk while I am out.

What activity will you increase today?
Yay for you MJ! I am so proud of you that you can walk to your mailbox. I am feeling the same as you about this month. I also ran out of money quickly this money. It is colder too. Yuck.

Oh well. I am going to work hard this month to eliminate more of the refined white stuff (rice, pasta, etc...) I do not eat much of it but I want to try and get rid of what I can.

Weight is stable right now at 354.4. That is a good thing. I also am going to step up the walking in the pool. That is the best thing I can do right now.

Anyway...thinking of you MJ!

Missy