Old 10-23-2011, 12:31 PM
craftybear
Google Goddess

Ok, I have got some private messages and going to have fun meeting all of you and more of you can still come.

Be sure to pin a piece of fabric to your top so we know you are a member of the Quilting Board.

We will be meeting at the quilt show (will let you know exact location to meet at the quilt show by private message)

Some of us afterwards will be going out for supper and you are all welcome to join us if you like.

Just send me a private message so I will know

1. who wants to meet at the quilt show
2. who wants to go out for supper afterwards

Just send me a private message (pm) and I can give you more information and also give you my cell phone #

P.S. I will be planning more meet and greets in the future in the Noblesville, Indianapolis area so we can meet more quilting board members. Also other locations in Indiana.

So far I have set up 5 meet and greets in Indiana (I have met lots of nice members and some have traveled from other states to visit all of us at the meet and greets.

Everyone is welcome to attend the meet and greets that I set up.

Also I am working on setting up some sew days at the library in Noblesville, Indiana so we can sew all day and out for lunch.

Just send me a private message to let me know what areas of the state of Indiana you would like to set up meet and greets so we can plan more of them.

Karen, Craftybear