View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 12:49 PM
AngieS

Originally Posted by kerrytaylor
Wow! Do your parents want/need another daughter? The paint on your Baby is so rich, gorgeous! My poor old white is nothing like any of these. Its a hippie from the 70's but it sure runs good. I kind of like the little old mini machines I've seen in antique shops. I don't know it they ever really worked or just eye candy. I've seen that matte finish on your other machine. Somewhere in childhood. Very familiar to me, I know just how it feels - so incredible and lucky you!
I'm telling you! When I found out that my parents had these machines I left work for my lunch and went to their house!!!!! I said, "It's like I've been in a coma and just woke up!" I was so amazed! That's when they sent both of them home with me. They wanted to send another one home with me but I didn't have the room at the time. LOL! I'll get it soon-when I get my own sewing room. This way they are all out of DH's site! He says-how many of these machines are you going to keep? :shock: Well, I wanted to say why must I get rid of any....? I have this many projects going! LOL! ;)