Old 12-29-2007, 11:58 AM
OnTheGo

Thanks again everyone. I have a new challenge....WHAT to do with 16 perfectly good tee shirts except for the 17 in. square hole in the back and 7 in. square hole in the front..........I have a lot of ideas.......BUT your suggestions are welcome. Right now I have ideas of how to use every last shred of them, but have some other things I want to do first.

To Joan, DD is adapting wonderfully to her new home, even though it has been -30F and snows almost every day and she typically hates cold weather. She bought a goose down coat and long johns before she left here and snow boots there, ( tried the boots on in the snow in the outdoor bazaar) SO she says only her face gets cold. She even sweats walking through all that snow and it's very warm in the apartment. They have radiator heat controlled by the city...city turns it on in Oct. or Nov. and off in Mar. or Apr.

I bought her one pr. of socks from National Geographic catalog knitted from Alpaca and copper. The copper ( which you can neither see nor feel) reflects the body heat and she says they are extremely warm.