View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 01:16 AM
MissJMac

"Project Incomplete", that's what I call it anyway.
I see a quilt on the QB, at Mo Star Quilt, or any of the countless internet sites we visit daily and know I just have to make it NOW!! I get the instructions, start pulling fabric and begin cutting and sewing. Beautiful, I'm so proud of myself, everything's going great.
I've earned a break, think I'll fix a cup of tea and visit the ladies of the "Quilting Board". Wow!! fantastic discussions, beautiful pictures, new tips, links, and evem the recipes.
Geez, that makes my sewing room look reallly sad, I've got to make that quilt Jenny made at MO Star, that Bargello looks like something I could handle.
I start duplicating Jenny's quilt cause she made it look soooo... easy. I can't stop thinking about that Bargello, so I start pulling from the stash again. By now the unfinished quilts are starting to back up and on and on and on and on....
Having exposed my shortcomings here, I was just wondering if I'm the only one suffering from this malady or are there others who get so excited when they see something new they just have to start it right now.
If you're not guilty, then how do you explain your stash of unfinished tops?? LOL