Thread: Roaming Rounds
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 03:31 PM
Maybe1day

Ladies I have just been re reading the threads (that is what happens when one gets up at 5.20am and everyone is still asleep) to see if I a) I have missed anything or b) there is anything new?
Jacquie was reading that you have been doodling ideas; this is just what I do as well although sometimes my doodled ideas don’t match with the reality of actually piecing them as the last round of the previous IRR attested. Was awfully late sending the last one back home?
I am sitting here this morning with a cup of hot chocolate and a nice biscuit (don’t want to spoil my breakfast you know). We are in mid spring and while it was beginning to warm up I am glad I didn’t take any of the quilts off the beds as this past weekend has seen a new cold front come in bringing quite cold temps with it again. Has only been 14/15C during the day lately.
As I sit here tapping away on the keyboard I hear it has started raining again. Thank goodness the sheep are penned up under shelter as they are going to be shorn today; would hate to have to go through the whole process of letting them out of their confines then catching them all another day.
No sewing going on down here at present, plenty of cleaning, dusting and reorganizing in DH’s shed though. Poor man he couldn’t cope when he discovered I was cleaning in his shed and had to come see what I was actually throwing out only to discover I was working on re organizing my canning shelves. Need to have everything in order for the new season as all my berry vines are in flower/fruit as are all the fruit trees this year. The veggie garden isn’t looking too bad either.
Jacquie I was looking at the border you just finished and was wondering if the triangle/ floral with solid centre triangle is part of a star?
Oops here stirring noises from the bedroom so better go DH will be out looking for his breakfast soon, have fun ladies
Cheers
Kathleen :P