View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 07:35 AM
tlrnhi

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
I just found this thread, and am so sad. I was fascinated by the last foaling and had my kids watching her and the new baby! I didn't realize this had happened, and am so sad.

Is Joanne on this board? Was Precious in the same link as the last horse (whose name is slipping my mind at the moment, sorry!!)

This is so sad.
No, Precious belonged to Pacific Pintos. (Joanne isn't part of the board)Her info could be seen at the top scrolling when you would be watching Kays horses.
We just started watching her because she was a bit over due and another pair of eyes, in my opinion, is always a good thing.
Precious was interesting to watch. The farm, if you went to the website has some pretty pictures on it.

The only mare stare that we do is Kays. We have watched other horses, such as Diana (Bit O Blue) last year, and I think, if I remember correctly, it was one of our ladies that made the call about Diana foaling.
But, we will watch other mares if we know about them. Kay will usually tell us if another mare needs help being watched.