Old 10-25-2011, 03:51 AM
Crafty Darlene

Originally Posted by Krystyna
Ugh. Another day, another drama. I finally put together my string quilt for the new love seat that the larger of our dogs seems to think is especially for him. Started happily quilting away with the stipple stitch on my Baby Lock and **CLUNK** it froze up. I am freaking out. Took it apart and cleaned like crazy, but still no go. I really need this machine for my business so it is a bit of a catastrophe. I have the feeling that the repairs are going to be EXPENSIVE! I've had it for less than a year, so hopefully it's covered. Can't go to the shop - which is quite a distance away - until afternoon because we are dumping our old service provider for internet-phone-television and switching to FIOS. Cheaper, but what a PITA. Sooooo many emails to change. So, if I'm MIA, keep my seat on the bench warm. I picked up some Gala apples and caramel dip today for us to share. Mmmmmm.
Krystyna, So sorry to hear about your machine! Praying it will still be under warrenty and that all repairs are covered and that they can do a quick fix! Hope you have a good "uneventful" day! Take some time and enjoy a caramel apple!

:D