View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 06:37 AM
romanojg

I've already started going thru my things and given some things to my kids that I want to make sure they have. I have a couple of kids that aren't at the right place in thier lives to get things because they wouldn't hold onto them so thier things I'll save. I may not have a lot but I want to know that no one's fighting over my things when I'm gone and that they have the things that I want them to have. I have one daughter so I know she'll take my machine and fabric and she's getting the house but as for other things; I'm trying to take care of that now. This year I'm going thru the photo albums and making copies of all of the photos so that all five kids have thier memories to look at as well. I'm also giving them a CD with the photos on it as well. I'm hoping I have at least another 30 yrs but you just never know. I have comfort when I walk into my oldest son's house and see the things that I gave to him and they are displayed in a protective case so he can enjoy them and keep them safe.