Old 10-25-2011, 08:36 AM
SewExtremeSeams

Originally Posted by the old one
Hope the arm is better, did you fall on it? My right shoulder gives trouble regularly, good thing I can use my left arm and hand almost as well--probably because I have broken my right arm about ten years ago, and the wrist about five, my left arm has been trained. But, I still hate when that happens. piecefully, the old one
Not quite sure what has happened to my arm. My orthopaedic doc says one thing and the wonderful gal who does what I call deep tissue/muscle massage says another thing. Carpel tunnel seems to plague my family so it might be that. I slept with a brace on my wrist last night to keep me from bending my hand towards my wrist in my sleep. It will take time to see if that makes a difference.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now, I have to laugh, by answering questions on this topic I regained my status! Not on purpose. Oh well, I am not worried about status in real life anyway, so I am not going to be counting it on here. I love and deeply appreciate all of you and I know I am loved by board members. A win-win situation!